collection still being reported as verified

dloran

I have DVed the CA twice and have still to recieve anything on any of the accounts. I recently pulled a CR and challenged the one debt being reported. I just recieved challenge info back, it stated that the debt was verified and good. The contact information changed though, instead of going to Missoula, MT. it now goes to the CA's main office in Sheridan,WY. I thought that if a debt was in DV it was to be reported as such on your CR, and if it is, is this another violation? Also do I now have to DV the WY office if it is still the same company but different location?

Send a second DV and be sure to mention of your previous attempts to have this debt validated. You will also include copies of letter(s) and green cards. Next you will advise them of the violation as to not reporting as disputed, etc. In closing, you will give them 10 days from receipt of letter to postmark a letter to you that they have closed, deleted, and took a dive in the Outhouse. This should get their attention. Wait 15 days and send them an ITS if no repsonse.