How do I get Experian to dump all theworker's comp debt?

JW

I have A lot of medical collections on my credit reported that should have been paid by California state compensation insurance. I disputed all of these items with TransUnion and Equifax and got about 30 dinks down to three. (Yeah my FICO score when from 650 to 720 with TransUnion) But Experian has then all "verified" Fifteen of them belong to CMRE Financial Services that both TransUnion and Equifax dump right off. I have written to all the collection agencies but have only heard from one who had my account removed. I have no clue what Experian does to verify a debt but three of the debts that they supposedly verified were the three that the CA took off. So what can I do with Experian? They aren’t even interested in seeing the court papers that proves that these are not my debts.

Send a very stern letter to the OC's. You will include copies of the Court papers showing liability. Demand they recall all debts from their assignees, assure all negative information is deleted, the accounts will not be sold or transferred. Be sure to state you retain all rights under the HIPPAA Law, but, will waive for the one communication to the CA to resolve this issue. Go to about Page 30 in this section and look for the thread titled "????? About HIPPAA". In there you will find a letter to send to OC's about your rights. Use them as a guide as to what to say. One thing you want to read carefully, is where they can hold the CA liable also. What it is saying is that if the debt was incurred after the law was in affect, the CA is also liable. If prior to, only the OC. Give the OC 10 days from receipt of your letter (as you sent yours CMRR) to postmark a letter from them that all accounts have been closed, etc. Stress that the letter must contain letters from the CA referring to each collection account number and that the accounts are closed, deleted, and gone away. This way you can send a copy to the CRA's and get the TL's deleted faster as if they do it, it can take up to 90 days. In closing, you will advise them that you retain all rights available to you in getting this resolved. This can include naming them as a defendant in a Civl Suit. Of course, you will also add about filing complaints to the AG, BBB, and all other agencies, and, this does inlcude filing the complaint for the HIPPAA violations.