PG & 3 MONTH TRIAL

Yemaya7

I know that some of you were only getting the 2-month trial. If you go to http://www.privacyguard.com/Default.asp?SID=5B40146B39724414940a546ee3da85a9 you can get the 3-month trial. I signed up last week w/ the 2-month trial - I just called PG and told them that now I see it is a 3-month trial and they extended my trial for the extra month.

O.K. Noticed one BIG difference between the 2mo. trial and the 3 mo. trial, the 2 mo. you can pull all three reports and scores for free, the 3 month you only get 1 score(EQ) free, but still all 3 reports, if you want the ohter 2 scores they are $10.99 each.........now heres my theory....since these are faco scores anyway, i really don't care what they are, hence i would rather have the 3 mo. trial and just assume to myself that until all ( or at least most) of my negatives are gone then why bother with the scores, 1 is good enough......just me though......