Removing Sears - Paid Charge Off

Yemaya7

Hi everyone! My Sears card charged off in 1999 and I paid it off in collections in 2000. Now I want it REMOVED. I have suffered the consequences of that charge off for long enough! I mailed them a letter asking them to please remove it. I sent that off last week. Should I bombard them with letters and emails or just wait and see if they reply to the one I mailed last week. This is assuming of course that they reply to it. I sent it to the credit department. Should I send one to another departmnet? Does anyone have the info for the CEO or the higher-ups at Sears??? thank you in advance.

wait it out and see what happens with the letter you just sent out. Then if you still need to act send a letter via Planetfeedback. These go directly to the presidents office. I got 4 lates removed from DH report by writing a letter via planetfeedback.