AMERICAN EXPRESS GREEN, JUST GOT THE APPROVAL TODAY !!!

Well Hello, i applied on-line yesterday just to see if i could get an amex card, the one i really wanted was the blue card but i thought i would just try the green first and see what happens and they sent me an email today which i thought for sure it was a turn down, but they ask me to call the 800# and they told me i was approved, :D

but they could not give me a credit limit.

Once again i would like to thank this board and all the members for the helpful information.....

Well this is kind of a funny story but i was on as an AU with my father's new card which he had for only 2 months and then canceled but they were already starting to report on my trans union report as closed by card user or something like that, and i had the positive circles for 3 months so i thought i should try and apply seeing that they are reporting as mine on my report and not as an AU and sure enough they pulled trans union and probably seen the other cards status and approved me for the new card, i really was not expecting an approval at all, but hey i'm not complaining. :D