Experian Is Ignoring Me

mcdavis8

All,

Need some help again. I sent a dispute to Experian via Certified Mail over 45 days ago with no response and no reply. I believe they are ignoring me as the copy of my credit report that I sent them is from www.myfico.com. When I try and call their number I only get lost in the automatic resolution answering machine instead of talking to a live person or being able to dipute. Suggestions about how to approach further?

In addition EQ and TU are refusing to update my late Harley PMTs and upon the first dispute they duplicated the lates by making them one month earlier for each of them. TU sent me back a frivolous response. When I called to object they told me I would have to deal with Harley. Harley says it takes 120 days to update back to the credit companies and they never faxed me an additional letter that says "Please Remove Late PMTs for months x,y and z." like they promised. Suggestions?

Side note, I can't convince anyone to remove a specific hard-inquiry and although I object to it, the company that placed the inquiry will not back down although I did not agree to it in the first place. Anything else I can try?

Thanks as always the past responses have really helped me get closer to my goal and I have found the knowledge on this board is far superior then anything I have ever read by book or on the internet (and I have read a lot).

1. Send them a second letter CMRR reminding them of your first letter. Be sure to include copies of the letter and green card. Look up the specific sections of the FCRA that apply and insert them accordingly.

2. Usually, it can take up to 90 days for a deletion to actually be deleted if it goes through the normal procedure. Unfortunately, the law gives no specific time that it has to be done. The only mention is "reasonable time". What is reasonable? All of us here say 30 days is reasonable at the most. 10 days is actually the best reasonable time.

3. As to a hard, about the only way I can think of is to have them prove beyond any doubt you authorized it. If not, delete.