Hi folks,

I checked dh's CR's the other day and here are his scores...based off of these do any of you know what he'd qualify for 'credit card wise? I know it depends on a lot of things and there's still some things we need to do w/ his CR but not even HALF as much as I'd thought we'd have to do!! Anyway, here's his scores...

EQ-591

EX-593

TU-586

TIA for your responses!!

Elyse

Thanks hon--unfortunately we already applied for First Premier and Chevron--oops. At least he should be approved for the secured First Premier, that's one good thing. But damn...Chevron tanked his score by 13 pts just checking his credit and now to learn he won't get it is depressing...Oh well, live and learn! I should've known better. :oops:

See--life is always a learning process.

Elyse

You can always try for the orchard card. Its only a soft pull to see what you qualify for and then a hard if you actually decide to go ahead and pull.

You could also wait a little longer and get the scores up and try for the Union Plus.

Thanks, I think that's what I'll do. I think I'll try to boost his scores a bit first and foremost and go from there. There are some things that aren't reporting correctly and they are accts reported as being "open" when they aren't so I am worried it makes it appear as though he has all this "credit" at his disposal.

Elyse