Thought my EQ FICO was 587- NOT

Df4life

Hello Everyone,

Venting!!!!. I saw an increase in PG for my EQ report, so I purchase it. 587, Alright then, I have the middle score need for a VA loan. O.K thought it time to refinance my high interest car loan. Went to my Credit Union, because they pull EQ. Rep pull my credit report. said my score was low. So I say what is the score, reply"527" huh? she said I had two reports (split file). She stated there were a lot of duplicate accounts and they will let me know what they can do.

Got home immeditately call EQ, rep said he had to check to see if I had two files. Came back and said yes. He said the reason was that I had so many accounts that they had to report on two files (NOT). I told him the CU rep said there were a lot of duplicate accounts. He ask which one were they, said I didn't know. he stated that they wll review, merge and delete duplicate accounts. Hope they do what TU did (had two file w/them also), delete accounts I don't want.

Anyway go denied for refinance loan. Reason: SLOW Payment history. :(

You know what's strange, PG always showed duplicate accounts for EQ with prior score of 524 before I saw the increase to 549. Thought something was wrong w/PG. Guess not

On the other side, some good news. Approved for $300 unsecured orchard credit card, I take it and got the address associate w/3 cross county bank CO accounts deleted off EQ. :wink: waiting on EQ files to update, then I going to dispute Cross Country Again.

Also reviewed EQ FICO report, noticed one of my accounts was showing a Zero balance, not the $500 balance owed. It's an old closed trade w/same company as my current account. Aleast I know what to pay to get my credit score up.

FICO Score

EX 475, EQ 521, TU 528 - Jan 04

EX 532, EQ 534, TU 642 - Jun 04

EX 523, EQ unk? TU 634 0 Jul 04

Hello Everyone,

Venting!!!!. I saw an increase in PG for my EQ report, so I purchase it. 587, Alright then, I have the middle score need for a VA loan.

??? VA loans are backed (guaranteed) by the government. They don't care about credit scores which is why I just sent for my certificate when I found that out.