When and how to start discovery??

I recently had a default judgement removed but a new trial was ordered for 9/7/04. Although there is obviosly no evidence to show that I owe the JDB, I think they will still pursue this thing in court. Do I make contact with them and request what info they are planning to use at the trial?? I am just confused as to what I need to do besides showup next month. The other thing is that it appears that they were never actually entitled to collect on this debt. They have already taken me for about $1500 after seizing my car. How do I go about pursuing that money. Also should I wait to inform the CRA that the judgement has been removed until after trial on 9/7?? Any suggestion would be most appreciated :D:D:D

No interrogatories as of yet.....default was removed almost two weeks ago and notice of new trial went out on that day. The clerk put a note in the case indicating that the trial can not be re-scheduled by the JDB. If they had interrogatories would they have likely sent them by now??

It is the defendant who controls and makes the most of discvovery. After all, you are the one being sued and you need to see what the plaintiff has ahead of time.

I'm the plaintiff in a suit against a CRA and the defendant hasn't sent one bit of discovery my way. I, however, have. :D

It is the defendant who controls and makes the most of discvovery. After all, you are the one being sued and you need to see what the plaintiff has ahead of time.

I'm the plaintiff in a suit against a CRA and the defendant hasn't sent one bit of discovery my way. I, however, have. :D