Jump to content

CA reporting and the dept has been paid to the OC


Recommended Posts

Write a letter to the OC asking them to send a statement of if the debt is paid, when it was paid, etc. This will just give you proof.

Then you send the CA a demand for validation. Send it cert.mail return receipt.

Have you tried disputing with the CRAs? As soon as you get your greencard back, dispute away. Try to catch them w/ as many violations as you can - this is usually an easy one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.