Over 40 addresses on my Experian report

bluealex915

Hello folks,

I recently reviewed a copy of my Experian report and about fell over. Experian has over 40 addresses listed on my credit report, holy crap!!. I drafted up a letter and will be mailing it today demanding that if 47 of those addresses cannot be verified as mine then they need to be deleted. I hope they just delete them but on the other hand if they start to play games with me I think this would make a good court case to make Experian look like fools. I will keep everyone updated, this should be interesting.

Thanks.......................

As I mentioned in another post about this, do not supply any other address unless you have lived in your present for less than 5 years. Then give only the ones that will cover this period. Remember, most RP's report monthly, near the first, and use tapes. You need to contact each of your OC's who are reporitng and get them to check their tapes and assure they have only your current and correct one. Be sure and point out in your letter as to duplications, such as one says Apartment #, while another says Space #, or Suite #. You get the drift.

As to names, state that you never applied for or opened any account except in the name of First, Middle Initial, and Last.

ROFL!!! I had 29 or more on mine and get this they only removed like 17 and they left the one that says I live at Cease and Desist - my city & zip!

I mean who can come up with that? it certainly wouldnt have been a collection agency or bureau could it?

Jennifer

Oh I'm having the same problem w/ them. I only had 20 though. Disputed some online and Experian only "UPDATED" 7. I sent them a CMRR letter requesting additional info b/c they should be DELETED.

How about

$$@#$ OFF EXPERIAN

ROT IN HELL, USA 66666

hahahahaha

FOR AN ADDRESS??? I can't stand Experian!