Jump to content

anyone think this will work?


Recommended Posts

Edited out bit about reiteration of dispute.

As a good faith effort to resolve this situation in an amicable way, I am suggesting my own offer of compromise.

I want the present billing statement to be voided as a billing error. I want a new billing statement issued by Bozo & SonsofB. This billing statement shall read as follows:

Edited out

Along with the corrected billing statement, I would like a signed statement from legal representatives of both Bozo & SonsofB and Absolute Bull Collectors. This statement should say that

1. The corrected billing statement represents the entire indebtedness of both myself and my husband to Bozo & SonsofB

2. the account will be completely removed from both my and my husbands credit reports and will never be re-inserted in any way, and

3. a statement that the current account will not be reported in any way to any credit-reporting agency on either my or my husbands credit report.

If both Bozo & SonsofB and Absolute Bull Collectors are agreeable to this offer of compromise, please forward the corrected billing statement and the statements described above to me at your earliest possible convenience. I will then forward payment totaling $XXXX as full and final payment of this bill.

i'm so tired of this :?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.