Cross Country Bank....Update

Df4life

Hello Everyone, Use Planetfeedback, it works

I tried everything with Cross Country Bank and finally decided to use planetfeedback and OMG, it worked. I received the following letter in the mail from Cross Coutry Bank.

Accounts x-123, x-345, x-678,

Your correspondence to Planetfeeback has been referred to me for review and response. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

In order to resolve this mater and as a customer courtesy, we have submitted a request to credit reporting agencies to delete each account from your credit file. Please allow 30 days to update your file.

Then it went on to explain what really when on with the acounts and to notified planetfeedback, if they resolved this matter.

I am so excited. These accounts were due to be delete in the fall of next year. Planetfeedback rocks......

Well Josh,

In 98, I offered them a settlement on three accounts that were deliquent. They came back and said that if I paid in full that the would reinstate the accounts. I paid one in full and they did not reinstate that account, what they do is issue a different card with a different nunber, but they decided not to reinstate that account. So I settle the other two accounts. They stated that the accounts would reported as settled accounts. However they listed the accounts as paid charge offs. They even send me letters stating that they are reporting them as settle in full and if I paid the entire amount, they would report them as paid in full. I didn't paid the other two in full. I felt that I had paid them enough. For the last 4 years, I have been disputing with them, sent them the letters showing that they agreed to report the accounts as settled, but they continue to verify w/CRAs that the accounts were PAID CHARGE OFFS. Finally three weeks ago, I decided to send a letter through planetfeedback and I got a response today.

Well Josh,

In 98, I offered them a settlement on three accounts that were deliquent. They came back and said that if I paid in full that the would reinstate the accounts. I paid one in full and they did not reinstate that account, what they do is issue a different card with a different nunber, but they decided not to reinstate that account. So I settle the other two accounts. They stated that the accounts would reported as settled accounts. However they listed the accounts as paid charge offs. They even send me letters stating that they are reporting them as settle in full and if I paid the entire amount, they would report them as paid in full. I didn't paid the other two in full. I felt that I had paid them enough. For the last 4 years, I have been disputing with them, sent them the letters showing that they agreed to report the accounts as settled, but they continue to verify w/CRAs that the accounts were PAID CHARGE OFFS. Finally three weeks ago, I decided to send a letter through planetfeedback and I got a response today.

Well, congrats to you. I have never, ever had such a crappy credit card than with Cross CUNTtry. That company will never do business with my family or friends if I have any say in it.

Capitalone was good until about a year ago...now they suck a$$ too.,

Please leave the c-word out of it. That is one on the few words that I just can't put up with.

I agree :evil:

chill... :) I was just pissed when I thought that horrible company. I won't do it again. :oops:

Btw, Mt Vernon is one of the best places I have ever visited. I want to move to Washington soon! I love that weather!!!

Hello Everyone, Use Planetfeedback, it works

I tried everything with Cross Country Bank and finally decided to use planetfeedback and OMG, it worked. I received the following letter in the mail from Cross Coutry Bank.

Edited

I am so excited. These accounts were due to be delete in the fall of next year. Planetfeedback rocks......

I tried this last year......to no avail :( What did you say to them to get them to make a move?

Btw, Mt Vernon is one of the best places I have ever visited. I want to move to Washington soon! I love that weather!!!

When did you visit? Was it recent? Yes, I love it here too! Not too hot, very mild winters and the fall and spring are beautiful! :wink: Oh and dont get me started on the tulips! :D

When did you visit? Was it recent? Yes, I love it here too! Not too hot, very mild winters and the fall and spring are beautiful! :wink: Oh and dont get me started on the tulips! :D

I was there in August a few years back. Went up on mt Vernon and it was snowing...lol I HATE Texas summers. I Love the weather in Washing. I love the rain!

Waxworks,

I told them that I had made an agreement to settle these accounts and that at the time I settled the accounts, there were no mention of charge off. I told them I have letter telling me that they were reporting the accounts as settle. I stated that my next intention would be to sue them for their unethnic business tactic. I told them I filed a complaint with BBB, which I did. I informed them that the accounts were due to be delete next year and that since they were paid that they were no longer relevent to them, however it was to me, because it was prevent me from obtain credit.

Waxworks,

I told them that I had made an agreement to settle these accounts and that at the time I settled the accounts, there were no mention of charge off. I told them I have letter telling me that they were reporting the accounts as settle. I stated that my next intention would be to sue them for their unethnic business tactic. I told them I filed a complaint with BBB, which I did. I informed them that the accounts were due to be delete next year and that since they were paid that they were no longer relevent to them, however it was to me, because it was prevent me from obtain credit.

I sent them another letter, and used someones name that mentoned to me that the accounts would be deleted........we will see how that goes :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats Waxworks,

I guess all the complaints/lawsuits are more than they can handle. If anyone else has complaints with them keep pouring them in.

On Experian, I had one Cross Country CO left. After the deletion, my score raised from 526 to 564.

On Equifax, I had two left and they finally deleted them, but don't know what my true score is. I still have a split file. Equifax fixed it for one day and then it split again. My Equifax is all mess up. They delete all my good accounts and left the bad ones, then double them. Working on getting it fix.

Congrats Waxworks,

I guess all the complaints/lawsuits are more than they can handle. If anyone else has complaints with them keep pouring them in.

On Experian, I had one Cross Country CO left. After the deletion, my score raised from 526 to 564.

On Equifax, I had two left and they finally deleted them, but don't know what my true score is. I still have a split file. Equifax fixed it for one day and then it split again. My Equifax is all mess up. They delete all my good accounts and left the bad ones, then double them. Working on getting it fix.

thanks..............i think my file is split with EQ as well.........i got "missing accounts, so "theyre NEXT"

Cross Country Bank is being sued by at least 5 states. New York is one of them and I am trying to find out how the settlement will work as I have a outstanding balance with these jerks that was resold to a law firm

My understanding is that this lowlife bank may owe US money.

I hope ! I hope!

Cross Country Bank is being sued by at least 5 states. New York is one of them and I am trying to find out how the settlement will work as I have a outstanding balance with these jerks that was resold to a law firm

I hope ! I hope!

Hey I need the $$$$$$$$$$$$ and im in PA

I hope ! I hope!

Hey I need the $$$$$$$$$$$$ and im in PA

PA is just one of the states that is sueing CC Bank. Contact yoy State Attorney office and find out the details of the suit.

OH will do.....i need the $$$$$$$$$$ I wonder if CRAP 1 might be getting sued as well...........any way to find out which CCs are getting sued?