morrow

Patelco...the monster thread!!!!

Sorry I was not more clear............

Its a Loan that you can access via a credit card but it is a Loan.......I.E. you have access to the funds like any other loan. The account is listed as "visa gold" but you can withdraw funds from it at anytime, even the full amount.

not sure,

since the first payment for everyone seems to be 24.00 I wouldnt think so...everyone has different limits. Mine is now 45k so I dont think 8.9 percent of 45k is 24.00. I think that might be a loan origination fee or something. I think you pay for what you use. It's a line of credit, almost like a heloc...You pay for what you use.

jl

What scores do you have that they declined you, I have a friend that has around a 630 EX with no bads and a good paying history for at least two years, but she has some high limits on her CC that is drawing her scores down.. I dont want to tell her to apply and then get declined.. ha!

Has anyone received their card from Patelco yet? If so how long did it take? Also I was approved for $5000.00 that is all I asked for. I make over $100,000.00/year was wondering if I could ask for a bigger limit at activation. Has anyone else tried this? My debt to income is really low - like 13%.

Thanks

Mack

I am new to this forum. I have learn alot by reading all of your posted notes. Check this out. I join patelco about a week ago. I was approve for 10,000.00 visa and 5,000.00 mc. This is not a loan. I called patelco and the 24.00 amount is only for if you have a balance on your card. That is the min. payment you have to send in. No balance No payment. I am self employ. for three years. I trade stocks for myself. Also, i took out a car loan with atlanta postal credit union today. 60 months @3.95 interest rate. lamar EQ=569 EX=640 TU=660 today scores 8/23/04

I'm going to stay up late tonight--one in the morning to call to Cali- and see why they denied me. They didn't give a reason. Maybe I asked for too much, but I have a few CO's but they are ALL paid. I'm just curious, if they deny me, no biggie. I was just hoping to get a card with a generous limit, not 500. But, beggars can't be choosers, so in time that will all come :)

I am new to this forum. I have learn alot by reading all of your posted notes. Check this out. I join patelco about a week ago. I was approve for 10,000.00 visa and 5,000.00 mc. This is not a loan. I called patelco and the 24.00 amount is only for if you have a balance on your card. That is the min. payment you have to send in. No balance No payment. I am self employ. for three years. I trade stocks for myself. Also, i took out a car loan with atlanta postal credit union today. 60 months @3.95 interest rate. lamar EQ=569 EX=640 TU=660 today scores 8/23/04

Welcome! And please feel free to share your experiences with us!

I haven't rcvd my card as of today so I called Patelco. They mailed my card on the 19th. The only thing I am curious about is that I only had to fax in a copy of my paystub. Not my drivers license, utility bill or anything else. So I'm wondering if they really mailed the card or what?

I just logged on to the online website and transferred all the dough to my current checking account. It get's interest there and I can use my current credit/debit card to access the funds. I really didnt want to wait for patelco so I did that. I still havent recieved my card and it's been almost 3 weeks. They are slow, but now I dont care...the money's where I need it to be :) I just set up my bofa checking and transferred the money in, I made two transfers and cost about 2.00 each. Takes about 3-4 days but it all made it.

josh

Havent got mine either. Called early this week and they said that I needed to send a copy of a utility bill IN ADDITION to the slew of crap Ive already sent!

First of all, they never even notified me that I was approved. I initiated it a week after I applied. :cool: Second, why didnt they contact me to let me know that they needed the additional info? I didnt find out until I again, initiated the contact.

I was having problems signing up to join the CU online so I did it via snail mail, they said that my account was set up last Friday.....still waiting for an account # and such so I can do something.

I really hope this isnt going to be the way they treat thier customers...maybe just me. :(

I got my Patelco card in the mail today. Looks pretty good. Thanks for starting the thread Morrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Mack

Awesome! Im excited to see it. :D Mine should be around soon. I initially applied on the 6th. YES THE 6th!!! And still dont have anything. :(

My time will come though! :)

I applied for mine on the 14th a Saturday. My card came almost 2 weeks later. They never did ask me for my drivers license, signature, utility bill or anything else. Guess I must have slipped through the cracks.

Mack

Im jealous :( What was your limit? Im wondering because maybe when you are approved for such a high limit as I was ($12k) they require additional info.....ya think? Hmm... xheadscratchx

What Cra does PATELCO check just rebuilding my credit my scores four months ago on all 3 CRA were in the high 500 s to low 600 s

FICO Scores today

691 Eq One medical collection 6 years old

693 Ex Two medical collections 6 years old

688 TU One med 6 yrs old

Have gotten UP card $4000

Corvette Card $600

Suncoast Schools Cu Platinum Visa $5000.00 7.9% :D

Dell $1500

Best Buy card $1500 (all in last two weeks)

I have been reading this board this is where I learned about the Household Cards

Thank you xbeer2)