morrow

Patelco...the monster thread!!!!

Still havent gotten my card....BUT....they did send me convenience checks that I can use for anything and "No matter what amount you need, the rate will be the same as when you opened your line of credit."

Hmm...... :?

if you got your checks your card should follow shortly. I just got mine, I applied way after you though..wonder why you havent recieved your's yet? Mine is fairly worthless now, since I've already transferred the money to other accounts :) I shredded the checks :)

josh

I still havent exactly nailed it down. more like a line of credit that has alot of flexibility. I just transferred the whole lot to another bank account, I can massage the funds easier at my home bank. Patelco's online system isnt anything like BOFA's :) After I got the funds there I could distribute them to my accounts with BOFA instantaneously. Patelco transfer's take almost a week to get completed.

josh

cards are not sent out yet, but sdon;'t you have access to the money in the account for transferring??

No, because I couldnt sign up for a savings account online, did it all through the mail....still waiting for that info too. I dont have an account # or anything, and to be honest Im getting pretty frustrated with thier customer service. Applied on the 6th. Havent heard anything from Patelco as far as my approval, savings account, credit card...anything. Ive had to call them and initiate the communication. Here is it, almost a month later and Im still without my savings account #, credit card, or even a measly email from them!

They said my card was mailed last Thurs. If I dont get it tomorrow, you can bet that Im gunna piss on someone for it! :evil: (not really...cause that would be kinda gross :-00 )

*sigh* much better now. :wink:

customer service sucks, right along with their website. I'm really glad I didnt do things by mail :) Morrow, If you could get your account number and stuff maybe you could log onto your website and get some access to your funds there? If you do this you could have some funds in your account by a few days. That's what I did, I couldnt stand the wait and I needed the money. Just got a new Heat pump for my house installed with part of it. The rest going for remodeling and paying off about every bill I have in full.

josh

p.s. I've finally bought the big screen TV i've been drooling about for 2 years :) A treat to myself for a good job of credit fixing, of course a raise helped here too :)

Morrow I don't understand why you are having such a hard problem. From the time I applied and was approved I had my card in less than two weeks. I set up my savings account on line and only had to fax them my paystub once. For me they have been great. Sorry to hear about all of your trouble with them.

Mack

glad to see you got your card morrow, it's pretty cool looking. I'll keep it right next to the Amex blue I never use :) It's basically worthless to me now, since I've already sucked the money out of the account......but it does look cool!

jl

I GOT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER!!!!!!!!

Then I went online and signed up for a checking and applied for an auto loan. :? I asked for $35k....Im not really looking to get a new car, but if the payment is the same or less (due to reduced rate) then it may be worth it! Plus they use the same inq...no loss.

Will let you know what happens! :D

Patelco are weird - only gave me $2500 for the credit card, but approved me for a 4 year $34,000 auto loan @ 4.2%

I've only been in the USA for a year and they said I didn't have much experience of larger credit lines.... and wouldn't take my UK experian report into consideration.... apparently income was more important for the auto loan (probably becaused its secured on the car)

Due to patelco I now have my dream car - Porsche 911! :D

only one experian pull too....

Had to give a gentle reminder about the credit card (they seemed to forget about it) - they tell me I should get it next week.