1 or 2 law suits

I'm currently suing a collection agency. They changed the orginal account number and made up a payment history. This account had been off my credit report for 4yrs. Should I have a seperate case for Experian and Equifax or should i just combine the two? I want to sue for the 5000 max on each case.

No, you would file as one. If you filed seperately, and recieved the same Judge, he/she may get irate for your taking up the courts time.

Compose your complaint listing the CA's name, etc., then cite each section they violated, with a description of the violation. Then you would add what you want the court to give you. Only sue for the maximum allowed by your State for each voilation. Be sure to include that all TL's must be deleted. Your State has it's procedures listed, so be sure and follow them perfectly, or you chance the case being tossed out.

The account were eventually deleted. However, it took 4months. The one thing I have is that I haven't made a payment this century on that account. They put that I had been making payment in 2001-2002 then became late in 2003. This a obvious violation. I'm a District of Columbia resident

It can take up to 90 days to delete an account from the CRA if the deletion is requested by the OC. It would be hard to pursue for this reason as there are many acceptable excuses as to why it took longer. As you will see on your CR's, they only include month and year, no date. For this reason, they may say it was deleted on the 30th, but, did not post until the 1st. The only things you could argue is their reporting incorrect dates of payment. But, since the TL is now deleted, it would probably not fly as it is not hurting you now. Therefore, the only way I can see a suit going forward is if you were denied credit due to their reporting incorrect information. Don't hesitate to read through the laws, including those for the District to see what they say about it. I am not saying to just walk away. I am only stating my opinion of this matter and what I would do.

Do me a favor, if you would be so kind. Next time you go to The Mall, visit the Vietnam Memorial and go to Panel 28W, Line 103. Then touch the names Lawrence Andrews and James Hall to let them know someone is thinking of them. They were two fellow Marines and friends who were killed in action in the same ambush that got me a ticket home. There are several more panels (most of them to be exact) that I touch when I visit there. Some I grew up with, while others I served with. There are 42 names alone from the city I grew up in. I knew maybe half.

I have the ebook on suing . They violated the FCRA. They intentionally made up a credit history. They said i made payments 2000-2003 and they changed the account #. This account had been off my account for years. ihaven't paid on this account since 1998. I'm suing because this is obvious attempt to ReAge my account. The first time started in Aug03 and then they did it again in Dec 03. Futhermorer i had a experian supervisor call and they told them it was reporting accurately. Those acts are all punishable by fines(to me).

Will visit memorial soon