Approved for Orchard.. how about a household now?

I just recieved my Orchard in the mail. I also immediatly paid the 59.00 annual fee online.

I was kinda confuzed about Orchard and Household's relationship. Their websites look identical. Are they same company? Is it worth applying for the household if I have an Orchard?

Jeremy

Household owns the Orchard card. As for applying for the hh card, you can try it. I believe that hh says that you can only have 1 hh cc but I believe that they mean 1 of each kind of cc issued through hh. It might be worth a try. You can always get the inq removed by disputing it as incorrectly coded.

Good luck & congrats on the new card.

paw67

I was thinking the same thing. I have the Orchard and for kicks decided to see if I'd qualify for the HH card since before it would say only "orchard" so I tried it and it said HH classic with 39 annual fee, no money up front.

I'm thinking thats because my score went up. I went ahead and applied to it, hopefully the CL is higher than my orchard 300.

BTW, they pulled experian, as did orchard and UP for me. GM and Corvette both pulled EQ.