I have a funny

op_crdt_repair

I am dealing with two CA and I wasn't getting anywhere with the 2nd one so My DH called...against my advice but it turned out really funny. We received a letter with intent to sue and it was signed Macy Legal Department so DH called to talk to Macy since she stated she was in the *Legal Department*. After asking why they did not update the CRA to disputed and read all the Statues to her...he sure got her flustered to which she ADMITTED she is not in the legal Department but in fact just a COLLECTOR....can you spell VIOLATION...this letter is in violation of the FDCPA 807. This is the debt that I think is out of SOL but I can not get anyone to send me a payment history. After an hour arguing with them they are supposed to send an invoice over.

They are saying they don't have to validate the debt because I have told them I was going to send money..only I never did...therefore I acknowledged the debt was mine. It is in my husbands name and they never talked to him just me. Guess I could play dum..LOL

I will see what we get from them to decide what I am going to do...LOL But I think the FTC and AG and Dept of finance will love to here how they are sending out their notices...LOL

Yeah, I got a local here in CDA that chases me around for an ex's bills. They call and leave the proper message and send me nice mail but cannot validate the debt. It doesn't even have my name on it at all..

Chapman Financial Services..... :roll:

I got a funny to. I get a call from a CA, I pick up on this phone call and they are wanting me to pay a finger hut debt. This debt as been sold so many times and I actually send payments each month to them. (To the OC and they cash it) Well anyway. They inform me that they are calling about the FH debt and that I am to pay their entire bill. I first tell them that FH has been taking my payments and he says " I see that your last payment was July" I said, well what month is it?.. he shut up. I asked him to look at my payment history, He says " we don't have any payment history",, haha.. I said well, you better get one" and I told him to never call me again.

Geesh, proof is in the pudding, they got nothing on anyone.

hahaha!!! oh man,, No rocket scientist there. I don't get many calls but I am seeming to have more fun with them as I get them. Learning here has put some fun in the phone conversations.

My sister actually put the phone down on one,, then came back and said, I am sorry,, one more minute, this went on for 15 minutes till that person dropped the line,, hahaha

I put the phone in on of my cockatiel's cages. My albino bird will actually talk to the phone. He says "hello", "tuffydog come here", "I love you baby", and wolf whistles to name a few. He will also make kissing noises.

My jade bird just screeches at the phone. I haven't got her to talk yet.