Need some help with dispute

flgirl

I have a 30 day late on my reports, I was able to get it off of Equifax, Can't believe that, they just removed the whole tradeline, fine I really did not care it was not a open account that long.

But now I have a problem with EX and TU, I disputed twice with ex, told them it was never late, came back, remains, than disputed the second time and told them another agency could not verify it, and removed,still came back remains, now I am still waiting on tu, but the big thing is tu has it 30 days in Aug, and EX has it 30 days in oct. So the dates are not even right.

Anybody have any ideas how I can attack this again. This is my last neg that is bad, still trying on pd collections, with those is it best to send a letter to the CA to get them to verify them.

Thanks for the help

I would send the CA a validation letter via CRRR, not a verification letter. Then try redisputing with the CRA using a different reason (like you've been doing), but be careful of how close in time your disputes are so they don't send you that junk frivolous letter.

Hope this helps! :D