sent dv letter today if wrong only have 3 days to fix help!!

rumor92346

I sent the dv letter listed on the website today, but I am concerned because the instructions said to send the letter and the following form. I can't find that form anywhere on the site. What are they talking about? In addition the body of the letter states that they need to provide the proper documentation as requested in the following declaration, but I did not include a declaration. Is this going to mess me up? Do I need to send it again with a declaration? If so where do I get it. Also in a letter I saw on the site that a man pieced together he changed the part of the letter that states provide me with copies of any papers that show I agreed to pay what you say I owe to read an original application or something with my signature on it? Is that better or will they know what I mean. Please respond! Sorry so long I think I am panicking! Also I sent it certified mail to their po box and their physical address listed on dunn and brad street is that okay?

eek not THAT letter again! :evil:

ok, well first up, did the letter you sent them make sense to you? if it didnt you may want to consider sending them another one. it really depends on if you are happy with and understand what it said.

i'm an advocate for writing your own letters, using what you find as general templates and ideas only.