BK w/mortg. included in BK on 2 of 3 CRA's help

harlock

Hi,

I have a BK (discharged 12/03) and TU and EX are showing mortg. included in BK (which it should) but EQ/CSC is showing foreclosure and and refusing to correct it. Will I still be able to get a mortg? have middle score of 650fico with 4 good CC tradlines and two cars payments (one for 600) that I had for over 4 years. make 80K+

Thanks,

Harlock

You will be able to get a mortgage, but the rate will be terrible if you want over 65% LTV. THere are VERY few lenders that will finance 100% in your situation.

If your home did not actually go into foreclosure, get denied for a standard loan, and have that listed as the reason for the denial. Sending that to the CR with a note that their error was causing you financiial harm should work.

Charles

I would wait until at least 12 months after your FC date, then not only can you gat a loan, but the rates would not be nearly as high. Then get a 3 year loan, and when that time is over, and the loan starts to adjust, refinance into a better rate program.

Charles