What does this mean on PrivacyGuard?

TakingNoMore

Thank you once again Doc! you are a Godsend...i wish there were more people in the world like you...

i see that only one of 6 collection agencies, CFC Financial has placed this remark on my reports.. :? I also sent a request CRRR to SBC to delete the account because it isn't mine. Hopefully they will do what I ask w/o any games.

i wish there were more people in the world like you...

that's a scary thought.... :D

If you sent the letter to SBC's executive offices, they will investigate your issue a little more thoroughly. If you sent it to their general correspondence address, they'll probably send you a generic pre-printed response asking for proof of residency, blood draw, and a letter defending your character from the Archbishop of Los Angeles. Keep on them. If they don't give you the right response, report them.

i sent it to the address you gave me in Grand Rapids, MI on North Division. However, I told them that I never lived at that address and I would send a copy of my MI driver's license to prove it. Other people on the forum said do not send the dirver's license copy, just send the letter saying it's not mine and request deletion and recall from CFC Financial within 15 days. So that is what I did.

This account is like 4 going on 5 years old and I am thinking they have no record of it. Should I have sent the driver's license????

Usually you don't send that kind of information. However, you sent the info to their regional executive offices. The individuals there tend to be degreed persons who act more professionally than the 1-800 phone jockeys. If anything, it probably made their investigation that much easier.

In the future, however, I would refrain from sending any photocopies of personal information unless it is requested.

I have that message "Account in dispute-reported by subscriber " appearing on one of my tradelines on Experian. It has been on the account for months. I contacted Experian to have the statement removed but I was told that it is automatically reported by the OC...so they put the statement in dispute.. how strange....disputing the "account in dispute" notation.

Well it is a long story but it is tied to a dispute regarding a citi mastercard account that was being reported as charged off...when it was in fact never charged off.. I disputed over 6 months ago and it came back verified with an updated balance.. since then i have been trying to correct the matter and citi got involved and fixed the tradeline last week. However, the following day the "account in dispute" notation returned... and Experian told me that it is being automatically reported by Citi... so here we go again! =(

Send CITI an ITS and alert them to section 623 of the FCRA (copy and paste).

Also, this sounds like it falls under the reinsertion rule. EX is supposed to have procedures to make sure deleted information does not reappear. If there is a reinsertion, CITI must "certify that the information is complete and accurate". EX must notify you that the previously deleted material has been reinserted.

So, that moron at EX has no idea what they're doing.

Like I mentioned earlier, I contacted Experian to remove the statement "Account in dispute-reported by subscriber" that was appearing on one of my positive tradelines. They said they can't do that and that they need to initiate an investigation. Well, I got back the results, and the freaking statement is still there. What the hell?