dv again?

anti-something

well, since this saga is still ongoing..

i'm writing a letter to CA basically telling them to where they can put their settlement offer, without any lubrication.

i'm listing all that they have done wrong (its pretty much doubling as an ITS) and quite clearly stating that i refuse to deal with a company that so flagrantly flauts the law (there may be a couple more 'f' words in there too :)).

should i go thru all the reasons i still dispute this debt too? and demand validation?

Since you're in TX, debt collectors must be bonded. Also under TX statutes, a CA must respond to validation within 30 days or delete or it's a violation. Also under TX statutes, any violation of TX debt collection laws is a violation of the FDCPA. In TX you can file suit in state court with FDCPA and TX statute violations and it would be much more effective than an ITS, which will probably go into the trash.

yep, they are bonded, i have all their bond info on hand to claim against.

they failed several times to answer in the alotted time, never deleted like i demanded, not to mention they STILL cant get their reporting right after like 6 months of me telling them they are messing up. they appear to really not care a hoot about it. so i'm not really caring a hoot about their letters.

i'm trying to get CA to sue me! dammit and they wont! i dont think they authority to do it, any sane company would have by now :)