FICO Score

www.myfico.com for your real one. Do a search for "discount code" and you'll get the report cheaper.

The "personal scores" from the CRAs are FAKO scores. They mean nothing more than a guideline for you.

Check out: PrivacyGuard (EQ), Credit Manager(EX), and TrueCredit (TU) to monitor your three files. Most have an introductory period for cheap.

If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you want to see the FICO scores on a monthly basis.

I don't know what kind of situation you are in but fixing bad credit may not necessarily result in a big jump in your score. There are even cases that it may slight dip if a negative thing is removed.

The only way to ensure a continous rise in your score is to do lots of positive things that build your credit. Even then, that is a slow process.

Hello Wolfy:

I am doing a bunch of stuff. I got a secured Wells Fargo Visa 8 months ago, a high interest auto loan 6 months ago, applied for a secure BofA Visa last week, and send DV to everybody, even my ex-wife :D

I have noticed several double entries by creditor and CA's, which tells me they are not just mistakes.

I am trying to figure out what is going on in my reports and what causes it. I know I have to pay some, but at this time, I am hoping I put everything in prospect. Kind of like, watching out for your baby. I am watching my credit.

Michael