Sent CA an offer

Anonymous

I sent a CA an offer to negotiate payment and they filed a court whatever against me!

Why? Because I offered to pay them! Is that crazy or what?

I am sending validation letters to all other CA's I have on my CR. No more miss nice girl.

Anyhow, now I think I should just pay them the $86.00 but how should I go about it?

Thanks,

CBeMe

Well I called the CA (to offer payment, again) and they say that it is only a collection account, it has not been sent to the court. (and a lot of hostile verbal bashing :cry: )

So...

I am sending them a validation letter to see if I can find out what is going on.

Thanks again,

CBeMe

Yes, I don't think that can be repeated enough. Do not trust CA's!

I did not receive notice from the court, just a notice through credit expert. That is why I am unsure of how to proceed. I do not know which, if any, court the CA may have filed with.

Here I am just trying to get everything paid up and cleaned up. It seems like that is just as big of mess as leaving it all alone!

Thanks again,

CBeMe

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...