In Texas, they checked EQ.

My scores were not really that great but I got a decent small credit limit.

After a year of keeping my nose clean and paying on time, I asked them for a limit and they did an automatic one without checking my credit. I wanted a bigger increase so they checked my credit and turned me down for the bigger one (although I got to keep the automatic increase).

My scores were a lot better but I had acquired a lot more debt...

Yikes, my EQ score is not great. Can you give me a range of the score you had when you were approved for the card? Or tell me if my FAKO will be a good enough score?

Also are there some cards that only check Experian? Maybe I can make a go of it from that angle. I just need 1 retail card. I just bought a home--I NEED Lowes or a Home Depot card. Thanks:)

In Texas, they checked EQ.

My scores were not really that great but I got a decent small credit limit.

After a year of keeping my nose clean and paying on time, I asked them for a limit and they did an automatic one without checking my credit. I wanted a bigger increase so they checked my credit and turned me down for the bigger one (although I got to keep the automatic increase).

My scores were a lot better but I had acquired a lot more debt...

I called a number and its all automated, you put in how much credit available you want and it updates it right away.. I bumped mine up 3k with no problem, I think it is at 7500.00 now...

From reading the thread, I was like 'hmmmmm....I'll try too!!' I called and they could only offer me $1100, which was an increase of $200. Heheheh!!

I'd only had the card 2 months and had only used it once, so I guess that's not a big surprise. $200 is better than nothing! That extra will buy my new sink!

I'm remodeling my kitchen - I had no idea EVERYTHING was that freaking expensive! Sinks...drain packages...faucets....door pulls...EVERYTHING!

:lol: