Report from the credit Battlefield!!

Here's whats happening in my credit "battles" in 2nd dv round.

1) CA 1: didn't validate in first 30 days, yet verified with CRA's. Didn't mark as "in dispute", with the CRA's. Sent me a computerized printout of "alleged" charges, after receiving 2nd DV.

Plan of action: Sending letter listing violations of the FDCPA, copy of Wolman FTC letter, and request immediate removal of Tl along with check for 1k within 5 days of receipt of the letter. And if that fails take them to court.

2)CA 2: Didn't validate in first 30 days, yet verified with the CRA's. Sent me a letter CMRRR, which basically said that the OC sent me a letter of "itemization", about 3 days before my DV time limit expired. I never received any letter.

Plan of Action: Send letter listing violations of the FDCPA, request immediate deletion of TL along with a check for 1k. And if that fails take them to court.

3) I have about 5 more CA's who haven't responded to 2nd DV letters yet. Waiting 8 more days to receive anything from them. Going to do the same to all, none have validated. Going to send letter, demand immediate removal, ask for 1k or take to court.

Any tips or suggestions for action plan! And should I go ahead and just scare them with the 1k threat or sue for actual damages that they have incurred, to let them know that I'm serious and will protect my rights. None of these accounts at CA are for more than 400.00$.