paid 23 collections 9 are being deleted

gettingbetter

i am tring so hard to get my score up to 600 so i can get aproved for a home loan. my scores right now are 549, 521, 521. i paid off all of my collection accounts and 9 of them are being deleted, and i am adding a credit card my husband and i had got 5 months ago. with perfect payments. and i disputed 22 inquires that were on my credit report. i also have 6 student loans with reg payments. is there anything anyone out there can suggest that i can do to get my score up? these items are not reflecting on my score yet, i disputed them so they will get done within 30 days.

in jan 04 my scores were 411,421,422

i had 23 items already deleted off cr

any ideas on how to get fairlane credit , car loan, charge off, deleted from credit reports?

please help :roll:

is there anything anyone out there can suggest that i can do to get my score up?

Since youve already disputed the inquiries, then theres not a whole lot you can do, other than to keep on....keepin on with your disputes and work on rebuilding.

in jan 04 my scores were 411,421,422

i had 23 items already deleted off cr

any ideas on how to get fairlane credit , car loan, charge off, deleted from credit reports?

please help :roll:

Keep on disputing them....thats all I can say. Once youve tried not mine, try something else such as the account number, balance and so on.

Good luck....your doing great! :wink:

gettingbetter: Welcome to the CIC!

Have you sent goodwill letters to accounts where you can't get the lender to update their records? Also, do you have any accounts that are positive that aren't reporting to the CRAs? I recently discovered that not all Verizon Wireless customers have their accounts reported to the CRAs. Mine reported for eight years and then poofed off of my reports. Unfortunately, that was a positive TL that I wanted to keep and I have no idea why it poofed. My point is, though, that you may have a cell phone or some other accounts that aren't currently reporting but might if you talk to the right person.

You're doing great with a 100-point jump in just eight months. I know it feels like panic time when you are preparing to apply for a mortgage or car loan, but take a deep breath and relax. You can get approved for a mortgage with scores in the 500s, but your interest rate will be high. If you are unable to wait until your scores are a little higher, then you can always go with the high interest rate for now and refinance later when your scores are higher. You are at an advantage because you're educating yourself now and have found these boards. You'll be fine.

yes i sent the forms in about a month ago. loan company said it owuld take about 45 days. havent heard anything yet. i am feeling so impatient, i still got 14 more days till my 30 day dispute is up, nothing is reflecting yet on my credit report. :roll:

my loan officer told me to stop pulling my privacy guard credit reports as it would lower my score, is this true?:?: