Im finance manager at ford store any?

Wb5896

What's the lowest FICO necessary for 0% financing considering length of employment with same company, salary and past two years of credit history are excellent? Also, how heavily does having purchased or leased through the same dealership several times in the past count in the financing decision?

Hi I am a finance manager at a ford lincoln mercury store. If you have any questions I will try to help.

Welcome! Please share any and all thoughts you have! Your contributions are greatly appreciated!

BTW, I'd love to hear any replies you might have to this thread:

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20047

Thanks for the warm welcome hope I can help. To answer your ? breath I work in the southeast, the reason why im telling you this is each region is different. To get 0% fin from fmcc you need to have a min of a 680. If your have prior credit history with fmcc that is good, well that just make it easier for me. But remember just because you may qualify dosent mean you will get it. Get it?

Hi,

I bought my first car and was financed through Ford. I was really happy with Ford's customer service. My next car was financed through National City Bank and I hated them. How can I finance my next car with Ford instead of just going with whoever the car dealer assigns me?

This may be a long shot here.....but...uh....buy a Ford? :cool:

Hi,

I bought my first car and was financed through Ford. I was really happy with Ford's customer service. My next car was financed through National City Bank and I hated them. How can I finance my next car with Ford instead of just going with whoever the car dealer assigns me?

When I bought my Ford Ranger at the dealership, I was offered financing by Ford...

And I didn't even ask for it...

Well first its your money so I would tell the dealer you wanted to go with fmcc. Some times dealers we send your paper to other lenders for lower rates to get to your pament request or they may recieve a kickback from the lender. But always remember when you go to a dealer that it should be their priviledge to do biz with you. They did you no favor by selling you a car................... Hey did I just say that?

Uh...yeah...I've never owned anything but a Ford. Loved every one of 'em.

Wish I could say the same.....my first car was Ford.....hated it...just got caught up in the moment cause I got approved and bought a ZX2. Hated the damn thing....owed $8k and the damn thing was barely worth $3k

Ive learned my lesson.......Im a Toyota chick now. Wont ever own anything else. Both hubby and I have 4-Runners. :D

Ive learned my lesson.......Im a Toyota chick now. Wont ever own anything else. Both hubby and I have 4-Runners. :D

Awww, that's too bad. I really am sorry you weren't happy with your first Ford, but you can't always base all products on one vehicle. Perhaps one day you'll come back around and give Ford another try. If you had a bad experience with your dealership, try another dealership. I happen to know Ford is a great company that makes great vehicles. A long and rich history, too. 100 years and counting!! Also hate to see American consumer $$$ going over to foreign shores. But wait, the next boat I buy is going to be made by a Japanese company because I hear they're better quality. * wink wink *

By the way, if you like Jaguar, Land Rover or Volvo, those are Ford brands, too. I got to drive one of the actual "Shaguars" used in the Austin Powers movies. Fun.

Hi, I bought my first car and was financed through Ford. I was really happy with Ford's customer service. My next car was financed through National City Bank and I hated them. How can I finance my next car with Ford instead of just going with whoever the car dealer assigns me?

Did the dealer (I'm assuming it was a Ford or Lincoln-Mercury dealer) give you a reason as to why they financed you through National City Bank?