mcdavis8

Experian Contact Process

Doc: Pray tell, what fax number do you use for Experian?

I spoke with Experian last week regarding two TLs that are wrong and for which I have written correspondence from both of their subscribers confirming that the TLs are wrong. They asked me to overnight mail the correspondence to them for speedy handling. Since the cost of overnight mail is less than the cost of CMRRR (okay, I get a discount) I did just that and I'm hoping for the "speedy handling" they promised.

Did they give you any special mailing instructions? Address to a certain person or a location that is different then the standard?

I spoke to an Experian rep named "Leon" who asked that I overnight the information to him at Experian, 701 Experian Parkway, Allen, TX 75013, to the attention of "Miss Beal - Leon." I'll let you know what type of results I get.

All,

Spoke with EXP today, the tell me that they do not accept faxes and will not allow me to speak to managers but they will have one call me within 72 hours.

Is this true and right according to their processes? Has anyone else seen differently?

I never had any problems with EX in talking to a manager. In fact, the few times I had serious problems, I did talk to a manager right away. The pig-eyed lying sack of [EXPLETIVE DELETED] gave me the same runaround as the rep.

EXP fax #: 972-390-3838

I have a bunch for the others that were working last week if you need them.

Thanks, Doc. If you also have a fax for TransUnion, that'd be great.

TU Fax: 610-546-4693

610-546-4758

Supervisors Fax: 610-546-4765

Did they give you any special mailing instructions? Address to a certain person or a location that is different then the standard?

I spoke to an Experian rep named "Leon" who asked that I overnight the information to him at Experian, 701 Experian Parkway, Allen, TX 75013, to the attention of "Miss Beal - Leon." I'll let you know what type of results I get.

Two months later and never let us know? what gives?