CREDITSOFAST.COM

Has anyone heard of them? I have horrible credit and they are guaranteeing they can get me into a vehicle. Less than 10% interest and in 6 months I can reapply for a lower interest rate and with a higher loan. He claims that the best and fastest way to reestablish good credit is with a car loan. I have no idea. Please someone help!

I took a look at that web site too and I just got bad vibes...

There is no biography of who they are or testimonials, etc... Yeah, all that can be bogus too but there is no attempt on this outfit to explain who they are or anything to make you feel warm and fuzzy...

They don't even try to con you to buy something. They just have the credit app right up front...

Has anyone heard of them? I have horrible credit and they are guaranteeing they can get me into a vehicle. Less than 10% interest and in 6 months I can reapply for a lower interest rate and with a higher loan. He claims that the best and fastest way to reestablish good credit is with a car loan. I have no idea. Please someone help!

You might want to give HOUSEHOLD AUTO a try. They are pretty good with thier approvals and they only pull EQ.

Let us know. :D

I have not heard of them either. I an relate w/ the bad credit thing though. My credit is really bad ( getting better though) My score was below 600. I had gotten too much credit at a young age. Household approved me w/ no cosigner! I was thrilled. My intrest is high, but that is what I have to deal with seeing as how my credit is bad. You fill out their app & they email you a reply. They gave me a $$ amount they would approve me for, told me the int rate & my payments would not be over x amount of $$, since they set the amount. I went shopping for a new car without the humiliation of the finance man laughing behind my back. They did require a down payment but I used the rebate and my trade in. So I had no out of pocket expense. And they do report to the credit bureau. Hope this helps! :D

Thank you all for your advice. Unfortunately I don't have money for a downpayment or a vehicle to trade in. I think at this point it may be better to wait until I can get a lower interest loan and afford a downpayment. I definitely don't want to be in over my head again. Thanks again!

Thank you all for your advice. Unfortunately I don't have money for a downpayment or a vehicle to trade in. I think at this point it may be better to wait until I can get a lower interest loan and afford a downpayment. I definitely don't want to be in over my head again. Thanks again!

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me...

Sounds like a great plan. Good luck. Couple of things to consider:

1 You may not get a high int rate

2 The 05's are comming out & you will be able to get a pretty good rebate on an 04 because they want them gone.

3 They may not require a down payment from you.

4 They require no obligation when you apply

Hope this helps & good luck!