Kindrox

What are some credit cards that require perfect credit?

congrats on the CL and such. during your readings of the boards for the past month, dont' you find that Amex tends to pull TU now? or does it depend on the card or other things? I have been reading that AMEX stopped Equifax in July, but that is obviously not the case. ALSO, did they only pulll Eq?? I was surprised they granted it due to the lates.

Only EQ, but I have built up quite a positive credit record with over $50K in available credit. I guess the good outweighed the bad. I think where I get hit is on the CL. My highest CL is MBNA at $20K and they gave me $5K along with Fleet and Citi only gave me $3.6K. I think the lates caused me to get a low initial CL. Oh Well that will fix itself after 6 months to a year.

so how is MBNA? I have heard they are "tough" and process manually and usually bug you to fax in paperwork sometimes and that they PUL 2 reports?? any thoughts there? Sorry about the lates. I was glad Cap 1 removed my two lates, WHEW. I can't wait to see if they have much of an effect on score, not that I need to worry too much, but the more points the merrier.

I'm about ready to grovel again to MBNA and beg forgiveness. I tried before with no luck. As far as them they are really hot on CLI's if you use them alot. They have always pulled TU on me. As far as I'm concerned they have the best web site hands down. You can pay any CC with their bill payer service. I use them to pay all of my bills. My only problem with them is I do not have cash back. I guess they have those cards, but I have so many new accounts right now I don't want to risk getting a 5th account right now.

This happend to me with Chase this week. I asked to upgrade my gold account to ultimate cash awards. No problem, but I now have a new account # and hence another TL. I'm just a bit worried I'm gonna take a big hit for "too many new accounts". Although this will be a short term problem.