New letter from BankOne

DocPC

To: DF

We are in reciept of your completed Affadavit of Fact on the above referenced account and the dispute of this FUSA/BankOne account with credit reporting agency.

A review of the account history indicates the account originally opened in (unknown) and was later included in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Our records indicate the filing date of X/XX/XXX with a case number of XXXXXXX, with records that verify with your current information.

Based on these findings, we are removing the account dispute status with the credit bureau and considering the dispute resolved. Please allow up to 60 days for the credit bureau to update their records.

Sincerely,

Kim Williams

Customer Security Operations

Anyone else get this yet?

Yes we recently received one. I called them up and asked WTH does this mean? What are you updating to?? I told them we never had an account with them and that I still dispute it. The girl told me ok, I will send out a deletion letter. You should have it in 7-10 days. That was 3 weeks ago. I have been meaning to call them again.