Received Chase on a 640 Fako

I just wanted to thank everyone here as to the info that I have received. I have just been approved for my first Prime card. Chase pulled my TU report which only had a 640 Fako (PG score) and was approved for a $3000 limit. Now...do you think I can call them on activation to see if I can get a higher credit limit? Has anyone here been turned down for a higher credit limit for chase when activating the card? Thanks again everyone.....

I got a Chase after PFB Reconsideration for $2000 about two weeks ago. When I called to get a higher limit before activation they used an 'automated' service and the same pull. They denied me for the increase because they just basically used the same info. I talked to a rep again, and she told me to just give six months. Which I'm going to do. Getting the card after reonsideration was enough for me.

Since you were approved the first time around, you may have better luck with an increase.

Fako was at about 638 at the time...Chase added the trade line to my reports immediately after approving me and the Fako has jumped to 686 on TU.

• 2 weeks later...

see, chase enticed me with a nice invitation to join their platinum visa entourage... with a 0% intro rate until nov. 05

but low and behold, I apply and get a card with a whopping 300 limit with 19% interest rate...are you kidding me?