Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I am still a bit confuse....

So say I have a CO and I want to get rid off...

a)do I send a letter to the CRA as a dispute or...

b)I ask them to validate it and show prove to who they talked to telphone # etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.