What do you think this means? And how should I handle it?

I applied for a pac-sun card some time ago. So I get this letter yesterday saying they can not approve me due to my past account with Pac-sun. HUH? I NEVER had an account with them. I have an EXPRESS and VICTORIAS SECRET both with the same bank. I have never been late and have a 0 balance on both.

I tried calling the bank and got voice mail. How should I handle this? I would really like a card (this is where my boys love to shop) so I am wondering if they would re-consider me since I have been good with the other accounts.

What do you all think? ~Lizzy

UPDATE~ I had a heck of a time trying to get a live person. Finally after trying every 800 from other cards, I got through to a live person. They told me I was sent the letter by mistake. I applied online 8-21 and according to them, I should have been approved. She instantly approved me and said my card will be mailed and I should have it within 7-10 days. They gave me a 300.00 limit (low)...but hey...I'll take it. Liz