Can Judgements be removed even after you have lost in court?

side-show-bob

I unfortunately tried to defend myself in court over a fraudulent contract which had the areas for soc-sec-no. and id no. left blank. Even the middle initial on my name was wrong. I lost because I did not respond to the Plaintiff's Admissions of Facts within a 30 day period. The judge did not even look at the contract because of this. So now I am faced with a $6000 judgement which I will never pay because it was total fraud. This is in Texas, so I am not worried about them collecting from me as long as I do not keep money in my bank account (not that I have lots of savings anyway).

My question is, if I am able to save up money to buy a home one day (maybe 3 years from now), is there any way of removing this judgement from my credit reports for just enough time for me to get a home loan?

That's what happens when you don't have membership in their exclusive club (ie: judges granting extensions when the attorney for the OC fails to show).

I wonder if petitioning your state Court Administrator would get you anywhere. :?:

That actually happend. I will never go to court without an attorney again. I was under the assumption that the objective was to find the truth. I was very wrong.