Jump to content

Can anyone help with Child Support listings - legalities?


Recommended Posts

My husband had a child support account with North Dakota. He had NO idea that it was in arrears as he missed a mistake made by his Civil Service pay office, they messed up the allotment and it actually missed a payment. Anyway, we challenged it and after a long period, it was updated to show the correct balance. However it still shows a Past Due of 180 Days - which obviously is not good.

June 2004 his child support obligations were finished and the last payment made. The account is still listed and shows a NA as the recent blance and a $0 as the monthly payment.

Is there a way to have this removed entirely off the CR?

Thanks for your help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.