question

orion

ok. I ask the CRA for their investigation/validation procedures...

who they talked to

when

address

phone #

but they have not given the information that I have asked for.

my question is, under the law are they suppose to comply with my request? if so could someone tell me where to find it or perhaps give me the clause that states this info? do I have basis to send and ITS letter? all they have provided me with is an address. the letter that the CRA (TU) send basically said they do not release their procedures on ivestitation. I know their are not doing it that's why I ask them to give me the info.

help please

611 (a) (6) (B) (iii) :

(B) Contents. As part of, or in addition to, the notice under subparagraph (A), a consumer reporting agency shall provide to a consumer in writing before the expiration of the 5-day period referred to in subparagraph (A)

(i) a statement that the reinvestigation is completed;

(ii) a consumer report that is based upon the consumer's file as that file is revised as a result of the reinvestigation;

(iii) a notice that, if requested by the consumer, a description of the procedure used to determine the accuracy and completeness of the information shall be provided to the consumer by the agency, including the business name and address of any furnisher of information contacted in connection with such information and the telephone number of such furnisher, if reasonably available;