Verified- "Unchanged"

sunshine

Experian is notorious that if you dispute an item and it comes back verified and you dispute again. They basically mean to say we already did this ... unless you have some supporting documentation it has been done. Wait about 45 to 60 days before disputing again on line... or send it in by mail but wait a small amount of time. Just changing the dispute reason willnot work.. Good luck , patience is a virtue in this game

I am trying to dispute my capital one and WFFNB/Clark account in which I have disputed with no luck, now I am trying to dispute and they come back "Verified- Unchanged" within 24 hours? HOw is that? any suggestions, these are the only Negatives on my report? Thanks

Um.. what are you disputing? Just disputing it isnt going to make it go away if its a valid account. If your disputing how its being reported, then you need to go to the OC directly.

OK, I am disputing this due to the fact that I paid this account before it went into collection and it shows as a Charge Off I called the OC and they stated that the account has a balance of $13.12, well I am not so sure on how much your debt has to be before it gets sent to the Credit Bureau. In all Honesty I never knew I had a balance on this Gas Card, and another thing that is strange is that on my Credit report it shows a -0- balance but states a CO....I am alittle confused on what I should do, I have no documention to prove myself at this point that is why I am disputing...any suggestions?

OK, I am disputing this due to the fact that I paid this account before it went into collection and it shows as a Charge Off I called the OC and they stated that the account has a balance of $13.12, well I am not so sure on how much your debt has to be before it gets sent to the Credit Bureau. In all Honesty I never knew I had a balance on this Gas Card, and another thing that is strange is that on my Credit report it shows a -0- balance but states a CO....I am alittle confused on what I should do, I have no documention to prove myself at this point that is why I am disputing...any suggestions?

I would send a goodwill letter to the OC with a check for $13.12 and ask for them to update the account as paid and remove the charge off notice since you did in fact pay them prior to that.

And for the record-any amount owed not paid can be reported to the CRA-its usually an automatic process so the amounts dont really matter.