Is it to early to dispute again......

startnover

I did an online dispute with TU to get a negative account off, I got my result back today. They deleted the account, which is great.

They sent me an updated copy of my credit report. Now i see other accounts that weren't on my first report that i need to dispute. Can i go ahead and dispute since i got my result back or should i wait, if so how long?

Thanks again for all the help.

I usually make my next round of dispute when the last investigation is complete.

And I typically get on the horn and call each CRA to verify that the last investigation is complete. The reps will tell you everything you need to know including when they mailed out the last result to you.

I then send out another round of disputes.

When I received my updates, I immediately went through them and composed the letter to dispute the ones left unchanged. Then mailed the new dispute letter the next day.

You can do as Ravenous did with no problems or do as I did. Remember, the updated copy will be current and correct.

Whatever works for you, just as "Jeep" says is the best policy.

To add, when I sent my initial disputes, I mailed to all 3 on the same day. From there it all depended on which day I received the current update. Sometimes they would come 2 at a time, but, mostly it was one at a time.