Jump to content

serving equifax

Recommended Posts

Are you filing on EQ in small claims or civil / state court ? I am just across the border from you in Utah and I just filed on Experian in small claims. What you need to do if it is small claims is find out if EQ has a registered agent in your state, then you can just serve the agent and be done with that part of it.

I had someone on this site give me the link where you can go and look up the registered agent for your state if they have one, maybe someone here can give that link to you.

Good luck and don't give up....................................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.