Geez Louise! This dispute letter reads like the Gettysburg..

JJ_The_Disputer

Address!

Here is the first draft of my very first dispute letter. I'm wondering if anyone with experience in these matters sees anything here that I should change, or do I just need to start over?

Me

My SSN

Where I Live

DOB:

DL:

I've just reviewed my credit report and have noticed there are several inaccurate items on my report:

creditor 1:

creditor 1 part 2:

These accounts are not mine.

creditor 2: ####-####-####-####

This account is not mine. I have no recollection of this debt.

Creditor 3: ####-####-####-####

I have never done business with Capital One Bank; I have no idea who Renaissance is. This account is obviously not mine.

Creditor 4: XXXXXXXX

There is some mistake with this. When I left (city), my account with

(city) Utilities was closed and no final bill was received, although I filled out proper change of address forms at the USPS.

Creditor 5: ####-####-####-####

This was a secured credit card, which I cancelled due to mistakes on my bill. They never resolved these mistakes. I had believed that I owed them nothing, and they were unable to prove to me that I did.

Creditor 6: ####-####-####-####

This was disputed in 2001. I maintain that this is inaccurate and wish to again state that this is not mine. I formally request re-investigation on this account.

creditor 7: ###########…

I have never had contact with Palisades Collection LLC in any way. This is not mine.

creditor 8: ####-####-####-####

I have absolutely no recollection of this debt. It is not mine.

Creditor 9: ###########

This is a mistake. I have NEVER EVER had credit with Sprint PCS. I did have a pre-paid phone with them, however the phone was pre-paid. Any time used on this phone was on a pre-paid basis. There is no way that I owe them anything at all. I fervently dispute this claim.

Creditor 10: ####-####-###…

Again, This is not something that I am familiar with. My stance on this is that it is another mistake and it is not mine. Also, I see that this was purchased from someone else, and the original creditor is not listed.

It is distressing to find so many mistakes on my credit report. I am shocked and severely distressed to find that my credit report had been so poorly handled. I have read statistics on the accuracy of credit bureau’s reports. Looking at this, the poor marks that Credit bureaus get when it comes to accuracy must be severely understated.

I have enclosed a copy of my driver's license as proof of identity, so there is no mistake that I am who I say I am. I am looking forward to an expedient investigation into these claims and a corrected version of this report within the allotted 30 days.

Sincerely,

Me

8-)

Honestly, just keep it short and sweet. Just tell them its not yours. Thats all they need to know. Plus, its a waste of your precious time adding all the extra info onto your disputes as it doesnt make a difference anyhow as thier means of "investigating" is completely moronic and unfair. :cool: