How long before deletions show on CreditKeeper

rdahlke1105

I disputed 2 items with CSC and I have received back their investigation results saying that the 2 items were deleted. However, I just pulled my CreditKeeper and one is showing deleted and the other is still showing up. My question is on average how long does it take CreditKeeper to catch up with CSC??

Just as a side note. I also disputed several student loans with TU as duplicates because they were part of a consolidation, and TU deleted ALL OF MY STUDENT LOANS, even the consolidation. I figure that once my loan company sends their monthly update that the consolidation will show back up.

Guest jeeptravel

creditkeeper pulls directly from the source, it should be the same. You might want to recheck the original CRA to make sure it's off. Mine have gone perfectly in tandem with the original deletions: no delays.