no response- now what?

chaberek

I have sent a letter to CA with offer to pay full amount in exchange of del. the account from my CR.40 days passed and no response( as a metter of fact they have never contacted me at all, I just know the acc exist from my CR.What do should I do know- send a validation letter?

Thank you

I have sent a letter to CA with offer to pay full amount in exchange of del. the account from my CR.40 days passed and no response( as a metter of fact they have never contacted me at all, I just know the acc exist from my CR.What do should I do know- send a validation letter?
Normally it would make me nervous to wake a sleeping dog, but if you're willing and able to pay the full amount then it might be okay to contact them a second time. However, if they are a CA and not the OC then they may now be asking for outrageous fees tacked onto the amount that you see on your report(s). Are you anxious to get the tradeline deleted for the purpose of buying a house, car, etc.? Make certain to only communicate in writing and send everything Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested (CMRRR). Have you disputed the tradeline with the CRA(s)?

No, I didn't despute this acc with CA's yet, I ussually don't get ant results from that, so I decided to go straight to the CA, especially it's only @ $200.It's a part of my medical bill that my insurance didn't cover and left me behind with collection.