Unclear about determining SOL

JJ_The_Disputer

I just got my Equifax CR in the mail, and I have a quesiton regarding the SOL. Is the SOL effective from the date that the account opened, or the date that the account was submitted for collection?

Here is a reasonable facsimile of a quesiotnable item that I have found from a CA:

CA of City Coll: Collection Reported 8/2004 Assigned 7/1998; Creditor Class-Retail; Client- Friendly Neighborhood Cable.; Amount $62; Status as of 8/2004-Unpaid; Date of first delinquency 03/1998; Balance as of 8/2004-$62

I'm unclear about the method of dispute if the SOL is up, or shuold I just go with a "not mine" approach?

I'm trying to determine if the SOL is up, but I'm kind of confused. :oops:

I just got my Equifax CR in the mail, and I have a quesiton regarding the SOL. Is the SOL effective from the date that the account opened, or the date that the account was submitted for collection?

Here is a reasonable facsimile of a quesiotnable item that I have found from a CA:

CA of City Coll: Collection Reported 8/2004 Assigned 7/1998; Creditor Class-Retail; Client- Friendly Neighborhood Cable.; Amount $62; Status as of 8/2004-Unpaid; Date of first delinquency 03/1998; Balance as of 8/2004-$62

I'm unclear about the method of dispute if the SOL is up, or shuold I just go with a "not mine" approach?

I'm trying to determine if the SOL is up, but I'm kind of confused. :oops:

Now don't quote me on this, but I think that SOL is based on the last time you made a payment. An example would be that if you made your last payment in March of 1998 that would be the Date of Last Activity. (I think) And SOL, from my understanding is that SOL is based on the DOLA. But I'm going to let others with more experience verify this.

I just got my Equifax CR in the mail, and I have a quesiton regarding the SOL. Is the SOL effective from the date that the account opened, or the date that the account was submitted for collection? Neither. It's the DOLA(date of last activity)

CA of City Coll: Collection Reported 8/2004 Assigned 7/1998; Creditor Class-Retail; Client- Friendly Neighborhood Cable.; Amount $62; Status as of 8/2004-Unpaid; Date of first delinquency 03/1998 This date can be used to figure out the 7 year date that it will come off your report.

I'm unclear about the method of dispute if the SOL is up,The SOL in AL for legal action is up :D - 3 yrs open account, 6 yrs written contract. However a payment will restart it. or should I just go with a "not mine" approach?

Won't hurt to try.