Asset Acceptance sue happy in FL

Ok, so they have an account of mine. I've done a case for just this past month and they have filed a minimum of 117 cases to date. The amounts are as low as $500.00. I haven't DV'd them, but I'm starting to think that I probably should. I would like to know others experience with them. If you DV'd did they go away?? or did they proceed to file a lawsuit??? I'd be willing to settle if necessary, just wondering if I should wait for them to actually sue me, or go ahead and DV, and see what they come back with and then work from there. Any advice or input is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Did you just find them on your credit report or have they actually contacted you? If they're sending you letters you may as well DV them since they do like to sue. Put that they are not to contact you by telephone, only through the mail.

Have you read this article about them yet? It should be required reading for anyone with a JDB on their reports.