First Green Card

out4good3

Oh well.....

After sending out my first disputes and validation letters, I finally got my first green card back today. This one was from CSC where I've disputed four entries as not mine.

I don't suppose that it'll make any difference that I sent letters to both the CA and the CRA's at the same time? All CMRRR of course.....

I've noticed that only on my CSC reports do they have the DOLA listed. Is it safe to assume that these dates would be synchronous across all the reports?

Thanks

Actually, you should have waited to send to the CA after you received your green cards from the CRA's. Reason being is that the CRA may receive and send dispute to the CA before the CA receives your letter, which will screw up the plan. They can verify and you have no recourse. Hopefully, you are lucky and this doesn't happen.

As to your other note regarding the DOLA, each CRA refers in a different way on collection accounts. TU , in most cases, does not show the DOLA. EX, you will find the DOLA will be noted as "Reported Since". At least on mine, this is where it was. EQ will always show as DOLA on collection accounts.

The other two cards arrived today. Based upon the postmarks, they got them all within a day of each other erlier this week, so, I don't think that would be a problem.

And so what if they verify with the CRA first, if that's the case, then it should be an easy issue for them to validate the debt with me also, right.

Or, am I totally missing something here.