GOT MY AMEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reapplied for an AMEX Green Rewards after I had some items cleaned from my credit report. At first the message said that my status was decisioned and I would be receiving a letter in the mail in 7-10 days. I thought I was declined so I called customer service and they said I was approved!!!!!!!!!!! That I would be receiving my card by Nov 12th. Just in time for my bday. This is so fantastic. I have been repairing my credit for two years. I have also been making all of my payments on time for the last two years and keeping my utilization low on my new cards that I have been able to obtain. All this good fortune started here on this board. Thanks Guys.

Ok this is weird. I talked to an AMEX rep on Friday after I applied on line and she told me I was approved for the AMEX Green Rewards. She then went on to tell me about the Preferred Reward Green Card which I wanted to upgrade to but she said I would have to call back on Monday after my account number was issued. So I called this evening and the rep said my application was still being processed. I asked him again "Well I am approved aren't I?" which he just replied "Your application is still processing"

What is up with this? I went to the website to check the status and it went from application in progress to a decision has been made and you will be receiving a letter in 7-10 days. Which is what it told me when I was declined last time.

Any suggesstions, comments?