What in the heck is this supposed to mean?

I disputed two accounts with EQ.. came back Verified a couple of times. I sent them the "provide proof & here's a copy of the ltr to the ca" ltr. They recieved this on Oct 11th. I recieved a copy of the investigation with a ltr dated Oct 18th, it basically said below are the results of your request for CSC to reinvestigate certain elements of your file. There are several items listed (all negative) but some of which, I didn't even dispute.. beside the two that I did dispute it says, "consumer dispute reinvestigation in process". OK, is it just me or are those the results or are they still in the middle of investigating. I found it odd they took 7 days. The ltr does say results. When I pulled PG, one of the accts is no longer listed but the other is. What's going on here???

I disputed two accounts with EQ.. came back Verified a couple of times. I sent them the "provide proof & here's a copy of the ltr to the ca" ltr. They recieved this on Oct 11th. I recieved a copy of the investigation with a ltr dated Oct 18th, it basically said below are the results of your request for CSC to reinvestigate certain elements of your file. There are several items listed (all negative) but some of which, I didn't even dispute.. beside the two that I did dispute it says, "consumer dispute reinvestigation in process". OK, is it just me or are those the results or are they still in the middle of investigating. I found it odd they took 7 days. The ltr does say results. When I pulled PG, one of the accts is no longer listed but the other is. What's going on here???

Have you sent them 2/3 sets of investigation letters within the same 30 days? Are the extra ones listed on your report?

As for the ones you disputed, yes they are in the process so give them their 30 days plus 5 to get back with you. And for the PG pull, it sounds to me, they have investigated that one and cannot verify so it has been deleted and they are currently still waiting on the other one. Which also has a good chance of being deleted.

Hi,

I wait the 35 days between. But, I did send one copy to CSC and one to Equifax. CSC owns my file, so I was a bit confused and sent a copy to Equifax.. I did recieve two ltrs back. The one dated Oct 18 has the "reinvestigation in process" on both accounts. The second ltr dated Oct 19, does not have that notation on the one that PG is showing as deleted. What would make you think the other one has a good chance of at deletion... I would be so happy! They are a hugeeee pain in my butt.